Saturday, April 5, 2008

To Be Compatible : SDK not compatible to Standard SDK for Windows CE.NET


"Familiar with this and had solved it with ease? Mind if u could share it here"


Still in the so called missionaries mode. :) Goal : embedded visual c++ 4.0 running on WinCE4... WTH is going on?? With not much progress on the current work... i'm so called 'hung' in the no where... Dozens and dozens of forums,help sites and files, tech blogs and what not is my best friend for the moment. Mama, please help me!

Whole-lotta-debugging massacre...

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'GmpcFnc Sample - Win32 (WCE ARMV4I) Release'.
--------------------Configuration: GmpcFnc Sample - Win32 (WCE ARMV4I) Release--------------------
Compiling resources...
Compiling...
StdAfx.cpp
Compiling...
GmpcFnc Sample.cpp
GmpcFnc SampleDlg.cpp
Generating Code...
Linking...
Creating browse info file...

GmpcFnc Sample.exe - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Downloading files
Failed downloading.


Problem, not so much differ from this -

hi guys,

I just download eVC++ 4.0 and create a new app to try it out
when i compile is doesn't give me error
but when i build, it give me an error


An application targeting a standard SDK for Windows CE .NET and build for the ARMV4I CPU cannot be run on the emulator, you will have to install an SDK that is compatible with standard sdk for Windows CE.net, then target a shadow platform pertaining to SDK


How do I solve/troubleshoot this

Thanks.

Regards,
Jimmy


So called solution, but can't apply to my probs ....

You should try to use: Win32 (WCE Emulator) Device under your STANDARDSDK.
Don't use Win32 (WCE ArmV4) or Win32 (WCE ArmV4I) or you cannot make your app run in the emulator.


The 'IDE' : embedded visual c++ 4.0 SP4





0 comments: