Thursday, August 14, 2008

Final Day Part 1 : Tech.Ed SEA 2008, KLCC, Kuala Lumpur

Day 4 : The Finale...
I don't know why... maybe its the final day, my journey to da'place went so smooth. (Thank you god.) Initially I 'planned' to arrived 'late'... huhu.... Amongst the dudes... I'm 1st to 'get' my early morning 'coffee-tea-sir?' ... (try again next year friends.. haha).. Around 835am.. me already at the convention centre.. searching for another you-talk-i-learn session... Went for Architecture in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008 (Instructor Lead), but... "...sorry guys, seat or stand is full!" ... adoi.. get another cuppa tea la ini macam...

Also went for SharePoint Governance: Chaos No More, 10 Steps to Success by Joel Oleson.. No code demo whatsoeva.. pure i-show-u-learn session... (correct until the moment i have to left the session).. Quite pack room.. but lucky, we got our seat. (at the back lorr).. not so much pixs i could snap... so many 'head'.. :)


A cup of tea to start day 4.... (actually.. 2 cups)


Dark Knight on day 4?


Pasar malam 'crocs' in action... again

..continued...

0 comments: